Our Centre is a beehive of activity which feeds the mind, body and spirit. Studies show that staying connected to others and physically active promotes mental health.
When seniors are actively engaged and well-supported, they contribute their wisdom and experience to the community. That enriches us all.
The Centre acknowledges the generous in-kind support from the from the Town of Comox. When we add in membership and user fees we are able to deliver a variety of interesting programs and services for local seniors.
Your donation helps keep our programs affordable for seniors.
Donate online through Canada Helps
- Make a one-time gift or join our monthly giving program. It’s safe and easy to do on the Canada Helps secure website.
- Give in honour of a loved one, and OR send an e-card for special occasion gifts.
- A tax receipt will be issued by Canada Helps.
Other ways to donate:
- Donate at the office. A tax receipt will be mailed to you at the end of the year if your donation is $20 or more.
- Add a gift to d’Esterre d’Esterre Seniors’ Centre Association in your Will.*
- Make d’Esterre d’Esterre Seniors’ Centre Association the beneficiary of your RRSP, or TFSA.*
Click on “CLICK TO DONATE NOW” and the secure Canada Helps website opens.
*The Centre is a registered charity so your donation may reduce your income taxes.
*Always contact a qualified financial professional for personalized advice specific to your individual financial situation. The information provided here is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered as a substitute for professional financial advice.
d’Esterre Seniors’ Centre Association is designated by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) as a Registered Charity. Under No: 119229763RR0001
THANK YOU for your generosity!